Kerala Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification for the Recruitment of 21 Manager, Overseer Vacancies. Candidates, who have done qualification of Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / MSW / Post Graduation / LLB / MBA are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 23rd Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Instructor Grade - I||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Electronics / Chemical / Information Technology / Computer Engineering||07|
|Child Development Project Officer (Women Only)||MSW||04|
|Junior Recordist||Diploma in Sound Engineering||01|
|Overseer / Draftsman Grade - I (Electrical)||SSLC and Diploma in Electrical Engineering||04|
|Junior Instructor (Food & Beverages Guest Service Assistant)||SSLC and ITI||02|
|Production Assistant||Diploma in Cinema||01|
|Sports Demonstrator||Degree or Diploma||01|
|Manager (Personnel)||LLB / MBA||01|
|Dental Hygienist Gr. II||Degree / Diploma||Anticipated|
- Age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.39,500/- to Rs.83,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written / OMR / Online Test.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd Dec 2020|
To Download Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification: CLICK HERE
To Apply Online: CLICK HERE