Kerala Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 and started inviting applications for the Recruitment of 14 Nurse Gr-II and Pharmacist Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Sc Nursing / GNM are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 21st April 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the selection process, important dates, and more details as described below.
|Find out other Latest Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Nurse Gr-II||B.Sc Nursing / GNM or Certificate in Ayurveda Courses||12|
|Pharmacist Gr-II||D.Pharm / Certificate Course in Ayurveda Pharmacist||02|
- Nurse: The age limit should be between 18 to 36 years.
- Pharmacist Gr-II: The age limit should be between 18 to 39 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.45,800/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test/Online Test.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st April 2021|
To Apply Online - Click Here