Kerala Public Service Commission rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Nurse Gr-II. Notification published on 11th December 2019 to fulfill 4 vacant positions in Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Kerala. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Kerala PSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse Gr-II||04||SSLC / Certificate of Ayurveda Nurses Course / B.Sc Nursing|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 19 years
- Maximum age of 36 years as on closing date of application.
Nurse Gr-II will get a stipend of up to Rs.2000 - 45800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written / OMR / Online Test
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to keralapsc.gov.in.
- Go to Notification and Select the post to apply.
- Click on One Time Registration Link.
- Click on New Registration, of you are new use4r.
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned Photo, Signature and documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here