Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant. KFRI has about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Kerala. Walk-in Notification released on 23rd September 2021 for eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates related to government jobs from all over india. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for KFRI Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KFRI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Applicant's age should be 36 years as on the date of the interview.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 19000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of KFRI Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible may attend for KFRI Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 with the following documents.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof, ID Proof, and other testimonials.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Dates & Reporting Time: 6th October 2021 at 10:00 AM
Venue: KFRI, Peechi, Thrissur, Kerala.
Download the Official Notification of KFRI Recruitment 2021. Click Here