Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. KMC as about 64 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Walk-in Notification on 30th December 2019 for eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can go through the notification details and appear for KMC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest WBPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KMC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Full Time)||28||MBBS|
|Medical Officer (Part-Time)||26|
- Maximum age of applicants 66 years as on 01/01/ 2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
|MO(Full Time)||Rs.40000 per month|
|MO(Part-Time)||Rs.24000 per month|
Procedure to attend for KMC Walk-In-Interview 2019:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application form(Download below).
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Proof of Address(Passport, PAN Card & Aadhar Card).
- Age Proof, Caste Certificate.
- MCI Registration certificate.
- Original Documents for verifications
Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 9th January 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Room No.254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUMHM Society, 5, S.N, Banerjee Road, Kolkata.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of KMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here