Kolkata Municipal Corporation(KMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. KMC as about 28 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata West Bengal. Walk-in Notification published on 30th September 2019, interested can go through the notification details. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. However, interested can appear for KMC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KMC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer||56||MBBS or Equivalent|
- Maximum age of applicants 66 years as on1st October 2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
|MO(Full Time)||Rs.40000 per month|
|MO(Part-Time)||Rs.24000 per month|
Procedure to attend for KMC Walk-In-Interview 2019:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application form(Download below).
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Proof of Address(Passport, PAN Card & Aadhar Card).
- Age Proof Certificate.
- MCI Registration certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 17th October 2019 at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Room No.254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUMHM Society, 5, S.N, Banerjee Road, Kolkata.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of KMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here