Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) invites application for the post of Medical Officer. KMC as about 97 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata City NUHM Society, West Bengal. Walk-in Notification released on 1st February 2020 for eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. Interested can apply for KMC Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer Link For - Latest WBPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KMC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Full-Time)||42||MBBS|
|Medical Officer (Part-Time)||55|
- Applicant's age should be 66 years
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.24000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website to verify the details.
Procedure to attend for KMC Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Desirous candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Duly filled application form.
- Download the application form given below / From Official Website.
- Recent Passport size photo.
- Proof of Address (Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter ID).
- Age proof, Caste certificate.
- Photo proof of Identity card.
- MBBS registration certificate.
- Educational, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 10th Sep 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Room No.254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata - 700013.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of KMC Recruitment 2020. Click Here