Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse. KMC as about 140 vacant positions to fulfill in NUHM Kolkata, West Bengal. Walk-in Notification released on 24th February 2020 for eligible candidates having GNM, B.Sc Nursing qualification. Candidates who wish to appear for KMC Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview can go through the notification details and attend on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest NHM Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KMC Notification 2020:
- Applicant's age should be 64 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidate remuneration will be paid up to Rs.17220 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
Procedure to attend for KMC Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download below).
- Educational qualification, Experience certificate.
- Age Proof, ID Proof, and testimonials.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 16th March 2020 at 10:30 AM.
Venue: Institute of Urban Management, 36 C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata- 700019.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020. Click Here