Kolkata Municipal Corporation(KMC) published recruitment notification for the post of Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager. KMC as about of three vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate and Post Graduate qualification. Job Seeker can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for KMC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KMC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager||03|
- Graduate in Dental / Nursing.
- Post Graduate in Life Science / Economics.
- Graduate in Social Science with a master's in Public Health / Community Health.
- MBA on HR / Health Care and Computer Skills MS Office / Internet.
Applicants age should be 40 years as on 01/04/2019.
The pay band will be up to Rs.22000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Computer Test.
How to apply for KMC Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof, and other certificates. to address stated below
To Room No.147,
1st Floor, 5, S.N Banerjee Road,
Kolkata Municipal Corporation,
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700013.
Last Date for submission of application: 30th November 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of KMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here