Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant / First Division Assistant. KPSC as about of 975 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Employment notification released on 31st January 2020, interested can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant / First Division Assistant||975||Degree / Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.27650 - 58250 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Online Examination
Application Procedure of KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of KPSC.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Email ID.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved Category: Rs.600+ 35.
- Reserved candidates: Rs.300+ 35
- PWD / Other: Rs.50+ 35
|Online application starts from||6th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||6th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of KPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Form. Go Here