Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant. KPSC as about of 1279 vacant positions to fulfill in RPC & HK. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, ITI and Diploma qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding the public sector. However, interested can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - KPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post / Region||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Assistant / Senior Division Assistant|
|RPSC||1080||Intermediate(10+2), ITI or Diploma|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.21400 - 500 - 22400 - 550 - 24600 - 600 - 2700 - 650 - 29600 - 750 - 32600 - 850 - 36000 - 950 - 39800 - 1100 - 42000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC.
- Click on Online Application for various posts.
- Click on New User / Register Here.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General: Rs.600 + 35.
- OBC: Rs.300 + 35.
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50 + 35.
- SC / ST / PH: NIL.
|Online application starts from||9th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||9th April 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here