Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced recruitment notification for the posts of Jr Engineer, and Assistant Engineer. KPSC as about of 990 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka State. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding the public sector. However, interested can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - KPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post / Region||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||330||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer||660||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date application.
Pay Scale: 36000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC.
- Click on Online Application for various posts.
- Click on New User / Register Here.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General: Rs.600 + 35.
- OBC: Rs.300 + 35.
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50 + 35.
- SC / ST / PH: NIL.
|Online application starts from||17th August 2020|
|Last date for online application||16th September 2020|
Click Here to download the Official Notification of KPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here