Karnataka Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Village Accountant. KPSC as about 18 vacant positions to fulfill under Revenue Department, Karnataka. Employment Notification published on 2nd December 2019 for eligible candidates having 12th, Diploma qualification. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for PSC posts can follow this web page for more new updates. However, interested can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Village Accountant||18||Intermediate(10+2) or Diploma|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.21400 - 42000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of KPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to udupi.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on VA Recruitment 2019 link.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- General / OBC: Rs.200
- SC / ST / Other: Rs.100.
|Online application starts from||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for online application||31st December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of KPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here