Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Tahsildar, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director and Other. KPSC as about 106 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. Employment notification of KPSC Group A & Group B posts notification released on 31st January 2020. Interested can apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||03|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||02|
|Tahsildar Grage II||50|
|Commercial Tax Officer||07|
|Deputy Superintendent of Excise||05|
|Assistant Director of Audit of Cooperative Societies||14|
|Assistant Director (Tourism)||11|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.35000 - 65000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Online / Written Test
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of KPSC.
- Go to Notifications and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General: Rs.600
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs.300
- For Ex-Military persons: Rs.50
|Online application starts from||6th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||6th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of KPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here