Karnataka State Cooperative Consumers Federation Limited (KSCCF) published a recruitment notification for the post of Pharmacist, Accountant, Typist, Sales Assistant, Peon and First Division Assistant. KSCCF has about 45 vacant positions to fulfil in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma and Degree qualifications. Candidates can get information like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application process and other details. Aspirants keep checking this web page regularly for the latest updates regarding Central / State Governments jobs from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for KSCCF Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest NIT Karnataka Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KSCCF Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Pharmacist||02||D. Pharm / B. Pharm|
|Accountant||05||B.Com / Degree|
|First Division Assistant||10||Degree|
|Typist||08||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 10400 - 34500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Skill Test
How to apply for KSCCF Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of KSCCF.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application -> New Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs. 1000 + 30
- SC / ST / Other: Rs. 500 + 30
|Online application starts from||5th March 2021|
|Last Date for the online application||5th April 2021|
Download the Official Notification of KSCCF Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here