Karnataka State Police(KSP) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Armed Police Constable and Civil Police Constable. Notification released on 23rd September 2019 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Higher Secondary Qualification. However, Interested can apply for KSP Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KSP Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Police Constable||2013||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
|Armed Police Constable||1028||10th or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 19 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 17/10/2019.
Police Constable will get stipend up to Rs. 25000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in Written Test
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at KSP Website.
- Click on the New Application.
- Read the instruction and click on submit.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload scanned copies of documents, Photo, and Signature.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- General / OBC candidates : Rs.250
- SC / ST / Cat-01 candidates : Rs.100.
|Online application starts from||23rd September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||17th October 2019|