Karnataka State Police (KSP) published recruitment notification for the post of Scientific Officer. KSP as about 54 vacant positions to fulfill in Bangalore, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having M.Sc, M.Tech and Master's Degree qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for KSP Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KSP Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Scientific Officer||54||M.Sc / M.Tech / Master's Degree in relevant field or Equivalent|
Classification of Vacancy:
KSP classified the number of vacancies according to the sections. Candidates must hold Post Graduate degree in Chemistry / Pharmacology / Forensic Science / Botany / Psychology/ Computer science/ Electronics or etc.
|Description of the Section||No.of Posts|
|Question Document Section||05|
|Fire Arms Section||05|
|Forensic Psychology Section||04|
|Computer Forensic Section||04|
|Mobile Forensic Section||04|
|Audion Forensic Section||04|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.50000 - 100000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of KSP.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- GM / OBC: Rs.250
- SC / ST / CAT-01: Rs.100.
|Online application starts from||20th February 2020|
|Last date for the online application||18th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of KSP Recruitment 2020. Click Here