Karnataka State Police(KSP) announced recruitment notification for the post of Special Reserve Sub- Inspector. KSP as about 40 Vacant positions to fulfill, Notification released on 8th August 2019. Aspirants who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for notification details. Interested can apply online for KSP Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Lastest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KSP Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Special Reserve SI||40||Degree from a university recognized by UGC or equivalent|
- New Applicants, age should be in between 21 - 28 years as on 28th August 2019.
- For Candidates in Service, Age should be in between 35 -40 years.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Candidates will get up to Rs. 25000 - 40000 per month.
Selection will be based on candidates performance in
- ET( Endurance Test) & PST( Physical Standard Test)
- Written Examination
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of KSP.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After Completion of registration, Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- For Gen / OBC : Rs.250
- For SC / ST / CAT-01: Rs.100/-.
|Online Application Starts From||8th August 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||28th August 2019|
KSP Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Online Application Form. Click Here