Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Conductor. KSRTC as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding RTC jobs across India. However, interested can apply online for KSRTC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Karnataka PSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - KSRTC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualifications|
|Driver||1200||10th / Intermediate(10+2) with valid driving licence|
|Driver & Conductor||2545|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 24 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.9100 - 10000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of KSRTC.
- Click on New Application.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Reserved candidates: Rs.250
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.500
|Online application starts from||24th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||20th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of KSRTC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here