Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Field Assistant, Teacher, Forest Guard, Library Assistant and Stenographer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the LAHDC Various Posts Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Aspirants may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in LAHDC Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Field Assistant||10+2 with Science||13|
|Mechanic Operator||ITI in Relevant Trade||02|
|General Line Teacher||Graduation||25|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Jammu Kashmir LAHDC Notification is based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Various Posts in LAHDC Recruitment Notification
- Step 1: Visit the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Official Website
- Step 2: Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select the Various post Notification.
- Step 3: Click on Apply Online
- Step 4: Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form and Upload the Required Documents.
- Step 5: View your Entered Details and Submit the Application,
- Step 6: Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further Use.
|Online Applications Start from||9th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||8th April 2019|
Download the Official LAHDC Various Posts Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Ladakh: Click Here