Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) invites application for the post of Junior Resident. LHMC as about 76 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Employment notification published for eligible candidates for Medical qualification. LHMC recruitment notification released 23rd Jnaury 2020 for recruiting candidates under Non-PG Junior Resident. However, interested can apply for LHMC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Link For - Newly Updated UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - LHMC Notification 2020:
- Applicants age should be 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation 10 years PWD, 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Pay matrix level - 10 as per 7th CPC of Rs.56100 - 177500 per month + allowances.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance. The selection committee will make the final decision. Shortlisted candidates will be called for future processes.
- Written Examination.
How to apply for LHMC Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience and other required documents to the address stated below.
To Swarn Jayanti Auditorium,
Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of LHMC Recruitment 2020. Click Here