Lady Hardinge Medical College released the Latest Jobs Notification for the Recruitment of 179 Senior Resident Vacancies. Candidates, who have qualification of MBBS / Diploma / Post Graduation / BDS / MDS are eligible to apply. Hopeful aspirants may apply on/before 23rd Nov 2020. However, interested candidates can also check other information like selection process, application fee, steps to apply, important dates and furthermore details as described below.
|Name of the Department||Educational Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Accidental Emergency (casualty)||MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in concerned speciality||09|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||20|
|TB & Chest Disease||03|
|Dental||BDS and MDS Degree||01|
- Not more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month.
- Written Examination and Interview.
- General / EWS / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Through NTR portal bharatkosh.gov.in
How to Apply:
- Visit the LHMC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format (available in the official notification)
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with copies of photograph and other relevant documents at the time of an interview.
|Last Date to Apply||23rd Nov 2020|
|Date of Written Examination||From 24th Nov 2020 to 25th Dec 2020|
|Date of Assessment||From 25th Nov 2020 to 30th Dec 2020|
To Download LHMC Recruitment Notification and Application Form: CLICK HERE