Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) issued a recruitment notification for the post of Agent. LIC has about 40 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria and Application Process and other details in the official notification. Employment notification advertised on 25th Novmeber 2020 and apply online for LIC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Apply For - Latest UPPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - LIC Notificaion 2020:
Applicants ageb should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.5000 - 10000 per month.
Candidates will selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of LIC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of LIC.
- Go to vacancy Details and select the post of apply.
- Click on Apply -> New User (If you are new User).
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd December 2020.
Venue: Employment Fair Organized by Kovid-19, in View of Security, Government of India, State Government and Government Administration.
Download the Official Notification and Online Applicatioin Link of LIC Recruitment 2020. Click Here