Life Insurance Corporation of India has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Administrative Officer Post. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the LIC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the AAO Post in LIC Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|AAO (IT)||B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or IT or MCA||150|
|AAO (CA)||Degree in Commerce or CA/ ICWA||50|
|AAO (Rajabhasha)||PG in Hindi/ English/ Sanskrit||10|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 600/- for General and OBC
- 100/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the AAO Post in Life Insurance Corporation Notification is based on the written Examination and Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Process for the AAO Post in LIC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Official Website which is Given below.
- Click on the Career Tab and Search for the AAO Notification.
- Click on Registration
- Enter All mandatory Fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details and Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit button to Complete the Application.
|Notification Published on||1st March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||2nd March 2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||22nd March 2019|
|Admit Card Available from||22nd April 2019|
|Examination Date||4th May 2019|
Download the Official LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the AAO Posts in Life Insurance Corporation of India: Click Here