Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Architect, and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). LIC as about of 218 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, CA, MCA, M.Tech and Post Graduate qualification. Aspirants can follow this page for more new latest updates for public sector jobs. Interested can apply online for LIC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - LIC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||29||B.E / B.Tech|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Structural)||04||M.E / M.Tech|
|Assistant Engineer (MEP Engineer)||03||B.E / B.Tech|
|AAO (Chartered Accountant)||40||Bachelor's Degree & CA|
|AAO (Actuarial)||30||Bachelor's Degree|
|AAO (Legal)||40||LLB / LLM|
|AAO (Rajbhasha)||08||Master's Degree|
|AAO (IT)||50||Degree / MCA or M.Sc|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01/02/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.32795 - 62315 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected base on the performance in
- Online Examination (Preliminary & Main).
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to LIC official website.
- Go to Careers and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- For Other: Rs.700
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.85.
|Online application starts from||25th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||15th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of LIC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here