Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the post Assistant. Notification published on 17th September 2019 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions all Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Bachelor's Degree Qualification. LIC as given wonderful opportunity for unemployed candidates, so eligible can refer to this page for notification details. However, interested can apply for LIC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Job Notifications|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - LIC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant||7871||Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3) in any concern discipline.|
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01/09/2019.
Assistant basic pay will be up to Rs.14435 - 40080 per month and admissible allowances as per rules.
Selection based on candidates performance in
- Preliminary Examination and
- Main Examination.
Application Procedure of LIC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to licindia.in.
- Go to Careers -> Recruitment of Assistant 2019 -> Next Page.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then click on "Click Here for New Registration".
- After registration, Log in with Reg. No and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs.510 + GST + Transaction Charges.
- For SC / ST / OWD Candidates: Rs.85 + GST + Transaction Charges.
- Payment mode only online.
|Online application starts from||17th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||1st October 2019|
Download the official notification. Click Here
LIC Recruitment Online Application Link. Go Here