Lok Nayak Hospital(LNH) Delhi issued recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Senior Resident. It as about 60 vacancies in Delhi. Eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on Scheduled date 15th and 16th May 2019.
Check out Walk-in-Interview Dates at Lok Nayak Hospital:
|Post Name||Walk-in Dates||Reporting Time|
|Anesthesia||15th May 2019||9:00 AM|
|Neurosurgery||16 May 2019||9:00 AM|
|General Surgery||12:00 PM|
Lok Nayak Hospital(LNH), Delhi -Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|General Surgery||07 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident posts:
- Candidates need to have MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB/Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concern specialty from an MCI recognized university/institute.
- Candidates must have to possess DMC registration fro concerned specialty/super specialty.
- Candidates age should be 37 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST for 5 years as per government of NCT of Delhi.
Remuneration for Senior Resident:
As per 7th CPC, pay Matrix level 11 Rs.67000-208700/- per month.
Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates.
No Application fee for SC/ST.
How to apply Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can directly attend for walk-in-Interview on scheduled dates.
- Candidates need to carry CV along with all necessary docum3ents at the time of interview.
Office of Additional Medical Superintendent(Admn),
Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi.
Download the PDF of Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here