Madras High Court has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Disrict Judge Posts. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation in Law they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the Madras High Court District Judge Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Madras High Court
Educational Qualification: Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Law or LLB from Recognized University..
- 2000/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ T
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the Madras High Court Recruitment Notification.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Application Procedure for the Madras High Court Recruitment
- Visit the Madras High Court Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment
- Search for the District Judge Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee (If any)
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||4th Feb 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||6th April 2019|
|Main Examintion||25th and 26th May 2019|
|Interview||Fourth Week of June|
Madras High Court District Judge 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the District Judge Post in Madras High Court: Click Here