Madras High Court advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk. High Court has about 7 vacant positions to fulfill in Madras. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Employment notification released on 5th August 2021, aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notification from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court of Madras Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicant's age should be 30 years as on 01/07/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Viva Voce Test
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Madras High Court.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send a Soft & Hard copy of the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Registrar General, High Court, Madras - 600104.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th September 2021
Last Date for Hard Copy Submission: 13th September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021. Click Here