Madras High Court has released the latest job opportunities for the notification of Office Assistant, Library Attendant Chobdar & Other Jobs for 367 Vacancies. Interested aspirants who are qualified in 8th are eligible to apply for this MHC Recruitment 2021. Eligible contenders who are waiting to recruit as an employee in govt sector department can grab this career opportunity by applying before 21st April 2021. However, here on this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
|Check for More Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Jobs Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Candidates should have age between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st July 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Examination, Practical Test & Oral Test.
Selected contenders will get a salary of Rs. 15,700/- to 50,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of Madras High Court.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Madras High Court Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||21st April 2021|
Download the Official Notification of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Online Application Link of Madras High Court Notification 2021: Click Here