MAHADISCOM has released the notification for the Diploma and Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs with advertisement no.-06/2019. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate in Engineering and waiting for an opportunity to be employed in Government sector may apply for the Job. Interested candidates can know further information like Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection process and much more details mentioned here.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee (CIVIL)||Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering||28|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee (CIVIL)||Diploma in Civil Engineering||14|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee (DISTRIBUTION)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||408|
- Graduate Engineer Trainee- Maximum 35 years.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee- Maximum 30 years.
- Based on Online Test conducted by MSEDCL.
|Posts||Stipend Per Month|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||first-year - Rs.22,000/-|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||first-year - Rs.18,000/-|
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and then 'Click here for New Registration'.
- Complete the registration process and login with Registered no. and Password.
- Fill all the details in the application and upload Photo & Signature.
- Finally, pay the application fee through online transactions by using a debit/ credit/ net banking.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
|Starting date for Online Submission||07/08/2019|
|Last date for Online Submission||20/08/2019|
|The download of call letter||10 days prior to Online Test|
|Online Examination at Test Centre||During August 2019|