Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited(MAHADISCOM) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Diploma Engineering Trainee. Online Applications are available from 20th August 2019 to fulfill 327 vacant positions. Interested candidates can apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here - To Apply for Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MAHADISCOM Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Diploma Engineering Trainee||327||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicants maximum age should be 30 years as on 20th August 2019.
Candidates will get Stipend up to Rs.18000 per month.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Online Test.
Steps to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at MAHADISCOM Website.
- Log on to mahadiscom .in.
- Go to Graduate/Diploma Engineer Trainee.
- Click on the Post and follow the steps.
- Apply online by clicking on "Click Here" Button
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee and Submit the online application form.
- For Open Category: Rs.500+ Transaction charges.
- For Reserved Category: Rs.250+ Transaction Charges.
Last date for Online Application submission: 3rd September 2019.
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here