Maharashtra State Power Generation Company has published a notification to fulfill vacancies of Technician III Posts. Candidates who have qualifications of ITI in any relevant Trade are eligible to apply. So, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 746
|Name of the Post categories wise||Required Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|General||ITI Course Pass in Electrician, Wireman, Machinist, Fitter, Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic, etc.,||373|
|Advanced Skilled Trainees||336|
|Reservation for B.T.R.I||37|
- Age limit is must be over 18 years and below 38 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.11,275/- to Rs.28,240/- per month.
- Based on the written examination.
- For Open Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and click on 'Click Here for New Registration'.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form by using login credentials.
- Fill all the required details and upload photograph, signature and necessary documents(if required).
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Finally, pay the amount through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Take the print out of an application configuration for future reference.
|Last date to submit the Online application form||08.09.2019|