Maharashtra Higher Secondary Certificate Board published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk. Maharashtra HSC as about of 266 vacant positions to fulfill in Pune, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Notification released on 10th September 2019, interested can refer this page for Notification details. However, Eligible can apply for Maharashtra HSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MAHA HSC Board Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Clerk||266||10th or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be in between 18 to 25 years as on closing date of application.
Junior Clerk will be offered up to Rs. 15000 per month.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs.550/-.
- For Reserved Category: Rs.350/-.
How to apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to mahapariksha.gov.in
- Go to the Advertisement and Click on the post.
- Click on "New Registration", If you are a new user.
- After completion of the registration process.
- Sign in with Registration Number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Scanned Photo, signature.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
|Online Application starts from||16th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||6th October 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here