Maharashtra Public Health Department (PHD) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. Maharashtra PHD has about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Walk-in Notification released on 24th February 2021 for eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Maharashtra PHD Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Maharashtra PHD Notification 2021:
- The applicant's age should be 58 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 45000 - 80000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
Walk-in Procedure of Maharashtra PHD Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible may attend Maharashtra PHD Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 with the following documents.
- Application Form / Biodata.
- Educational qualifications and Experience Certificates.
- Age proof and other testimonials.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Original documents for verification at the time of ionterview.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 2nd March 2021
Venue: Zilla Parishad, Fulchur Peth, Gondia, Maharashtra.
Download the Official Notification of Maharashtra PHD Recruitment 2021. Click Here