Maharashtra Police rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Police Constable and Prison Sepoy. Notification released on 3rd September 2019 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions. Aspirants who are looking for Public sector jobs can refer to this page for notification details. However, Interested can apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search for - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MahaPolice Notification 2019:
|Name of the unit||No.of Vacancies|
|C.P BR. Mumbai||1076|
|C.P Thane City||100|
|C.P Pune City||214|
|C.P Nagpur City||271|
|C.P Navy Mumbai||61|
|C.P Aurangabad City||15|
|C.P Solapur City||67|
|C.P Rlys Mumbai||60|
|S.P Pune Rural||21|
|S.P Rules Pune||77|
|Jail Aurangabad Division||76|
|Jail Nagpur Division||17|
- Candidates must pass Intermediate(10+2) from a recognized state board.
- Graduate degree from recognized university / Institute.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 28 years as on closing date of application.
Candidates will be offered up to Rs. 5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000.
Selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Test.
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at Maharashtra State Police official website.
- Log on to mahapolice.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on "New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the registration and click on Register.
- Log in with Registration Number and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application Fee and Submit the application form.
- For open square: Rs.450/-.
- For Magas Class: Rs 350/-.
|Online Application starts from||3rd September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||23rd Septemeber 2019|
For Official notification and Online Application Link of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019. Click Here