Maharashtra Postal Circle rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks(GDS). Notification published on 1st November 2019 to fill up thousands of vacant positions in Maharashtra Postal Circle, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualifications. Aspirants can make this page as a reference for latest government job notification details. However, interested can apply online for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here For - Latest India Post Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - India Post Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||3650||10th / Computer Knowledge|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 01/11/2019
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 hours / Level - I in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours / Level - II in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs.10000||Rs.12000|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List.
Application Procedure of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to appost.in.
- On the home page select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration and register online yourself.
- After completion of the registration process, log on with Reg No. and Password.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- Finally, tale the print out of application form for future use.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: NIL.
|Online application starts from||1st November 2019|
|Last Date for online application||30th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Maharashtra Postal Circle. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here