Mansa District Court rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, Stenographer. Notification released on 25th February 2020 to fulfill nine vacant positions in Mansa, Punjab. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for the latest updates regarding E-Courts, High Court jobs across India. However, Interested can apply for Mansa District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court, Mansa Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Clerk||07||Bachelor's Degree in Arts / Science or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.10300 - 34800 per month + Grade Pay Rs.3200.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of Mansa District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Mansa District Court.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other required documents to the address stated below.
To the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Mansa, Punjab.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th March 2020.
Download the Official Website and Application Form of Mansa District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here