Mayurbhanj District Court announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk - Cum - Copyist, Stenographer, and Salaried Amin. Notification published on 26th September 2019 to fulfill 18 vacant positions in Odisha. E-Courts invites applications from eligible candidates having essential Qualification. So that interested can go through the notification details and apply for Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court Mayurbhanj Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Clerk - Cum - Copyist||13||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Computer Applications|
|Stenographer||04||Intermediate(10+2) with typing skills|
|Salaried Amin||01||Matriculation or Equivalent|
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 32 years as on last date application.
|Junior Clerk - Cum - Copyist||Rs.19900 - 63200 per month|
|Steno||Rs.25500 - 81100 per month|
|Salaried Amin||Rs.21700 - 69100 per month|
How to apply for Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, age proofs, and Other documents to District Judge, Mayurbhanj, At / PO - Baripada, Mayurbhanj, Odisha - 757001.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.100
- SC / ST candidates: NIL.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th October 2019 till 5:00 PM.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2019. Click Here