Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) announced latest recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant. MGNREGA as about of Six vacant positions to fulfill in Tarn Taran. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Tech. Interested candidates can refer this page for latest job notification. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MGNREGA Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||06||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Applicants will be shortlisted on merit bases and will be invited for written test. Selection committee will look after all selection process and selection will be based on the total score of 100.
How to apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of MGNRGA.
- Verify the official notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience and other documents to address stated below.
To the Officer,
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act,
Tarn Taran Sahib, Punjab - 143401
Last date for Submission of Application: 10th September 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of MGNREGA Recruitment 2020. Click Here