Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation(MIDC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant, Clerical typewriter and Other. Notification released on 18th July 2019, Online application are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Interested candidates can apply for MIDC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer this link for - Latest Engineering Job Notification|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - MIDC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||35||ATEB Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer||09||Diploma in EEE / Mech / ECE|
|Short Writing||20||Graduate with Typing Speed 80 wpm|
|Clerical Typewriter||211||Graduate with typing speed 30 WPM|
|Geometer||29||Passage of Geometer|
|Peon||56||4th Pass, Knowlege of reading & Writing Marathi|
Applicants age should be in between 18 to 43 years as on closing date of Application.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs.700
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 500.
- Mode Payment is Online.
Selection Process: Based on online examination selection body will select the final candidates.
How to apply for MIDC Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website.
- Log on to http://www.midcindia.org/.
- Go to Important Notice & Select the MIDC Recruitment 2019.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After Registration, Click On apply Online.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application form and upload the photo, signature.
- Pay the application Fee and Click On Submit.
|Online Application Starts From||18th July 2019 from 6:00 AM|
|Last Date for Online Application||7th August 2019 till 11:59 PM|
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here
To Know the process for filling Application Form. Click Here