Ministry of Law and Justice has rolled out a Recruitment Notification for the post of Project Assistant and Project Coordinator. The candidates who have completed their Degree in Law, Sociology, Public Administration, Economics, Social Work are eligible for this recruitment, then they can visit the Official website of Ministry of Laws & Justice and apply for this recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 07-June-2019.
Details regarding the Ministry of Laws & Justice Jobs:-
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Project Assistant||04||Degree in Law, Sociology, Public Administration, Economics, Social Work|
|Project Coordinator||07||Any Degree|
Age Limit:- The candidates Age Limit is as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure:- Either through Written Examination (or) Interview.
- Project Assistant:- 25000/-
- Project Coordinator:- 45000/-
Application Procedure of Ministry of Laws & Justice Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Laws and Justice.
- Goto the Careers Tab.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill all the Mandatory Information in the application form.
- upload Scanned documents and photographs.
- Lastly, Submit the application form before the last date.
Last date:- 07 June 2019
Download Ministry of Laws & Justice Project Assistant and Project Coordinator Official Notification:- Click Here