Manganese Ore India Limited (MOIL) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Trainee, Management Trainee. MOIL as about 36 vacant positions to fulfill in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, CA, MBA, M.Tech and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for MOIL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Newly Updated UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MOIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mines||10||B.E / B.Tech|
|Mineral Processing||02||M.E / M.Tech in Mineral Processing|
|Material||02||Graduate in Engineering / MBA / PG Diploma|
|Marketing||02||MBA / B.Tech / PG Diploma|
|Contract Management||04||B.E / B.Tech|
|Personnel / Welfare||06||Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or MBA|
|Finance & Accounts||06||CA / ICWA / CMA|
- Applicants age should be 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.50000 - 160000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Computer-Based Online Test
How to apply for MOIL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of MOIL.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / EWS / PWD / Employee of MOIL: NIL
|Online application starts from||18th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||9th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of MOIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here