Madhya Pradesh High Court has published the Recruitment Notification for the Civil Judge Posts. Candidates who have completed the Graduation in Law are eligible to submit an application for the MPHC Recruitment Notification. Interested Candidates check out the Madhya Pradesh High Court Notification. However, here we update the complete information regarding the notification
Eligibility Criteria for the MPHC Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
Vacancy Details with Category wise
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of applications.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per norms
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Test / Interview.
- General: Rs. 1047.02/-
- SC / ST / OBC: Rs. 647.82/-
Application Procedure of MPHC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of MP High Court.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with User ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||29th Dec 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application||27th Jan 2022|
Download the Official Notification of MPHC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here