Madhya Pradesh High Court has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Civil Judge Post. The MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification Published on 18th December 2018. There are Total 190 Judge Vacancies available in the MPHC Recruitment Notification 2018. Eligible and Interested Candidates Submit the Application before the last date for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Judge Post. Those who have Completed the Graduation in Law they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the MPHC Recruitment Notification 2018. Submit the Last Date for Submit Application for the Civil Judge is 20th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the Civil Judge Post in MPHC
Educational Qualification: The Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in Law from recognized University with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules and regulations
- 1000/- for General Categories
- 600/- for OBC/ SC/ ST
Selection Procedure for the Civil Judge Post
The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination and Interview. The Recruitment Panel will Conduct the Preliminary Examination for the Applied Candidates those who have qualified in the Preliminary Examination they are eligible to Attend the Main examination. They Call for Interview Main Examination Qualified Candidates.
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh High Court Official Website that is mphc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Civil Judge Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Sighnature
- Pay the Application fee
- Finally Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||27th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||20th January 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||23rd Feb 2019|