Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Horticulturist, Junior Judicial Assistant, and Stenographer. MHPC has about 61 vacant positions to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree qualifications. Aspirants can go through this page for more new latest updates regarding various government jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for MPHC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPHC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||54||Diploma / Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 19500 - 114800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of MPHC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Form Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.922.16
- SC / ST: Rs. 722.16
|Online application starts from||30th July 2021|
|Last date for the online application||30th August 2021|
Download the Official Notification of MPHC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here