Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer. MPPSC has about 92 vacant positions to fulfill in Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. Employment notification released on 7th June 2021, candidates can apply for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021 through the link given below. However, Aspirants can apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant District Prosecution Officer||92||LLB / MS / MSW|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- For all candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC / ST: Rs.500
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th July 2021.
Download the Official Notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here