Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Medical Officer Post with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the MPPSC Medical Officer Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Medical Officer Posts in MPPSC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination, Physical Test and Interview for the Medical Officer post in Madhya Pradesh.
Application Procedure for the MPPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Medical Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||21st Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||5th March 2019|
MPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Medical Officer Post in Madhya Pradesh: Click Here