Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) announced recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Forest Officer and Forest Range. MPSC as about 100 Vacant positions to fulfill. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Interested candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here for - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Forest Officer||29|
- Candidates having Graduate Degree in concern field from recognized university / Institute.
- Must have 60% marks aggregate.
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Max.Age(as on closing date of application)||Remuneration|
|Assistant Forest Officer||18 - 38 years||Rs.51100 - 155800 per month|
|Forest Ranger||21 - 38 years||Rs.51800 -132300 per month|
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online at MPSC Website.
- Candidates first need to Login to http://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to MPSCHome, Click On Apply Online.
- If you are a new user, Click On Click Here for New Registration.
- After completion of Registration, Click On submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application and upload the photo, signature and required documents.
- Pay The Application Fee and submit the application form.
|Online Application Starts From||3rd August 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||19th August 2019|
Download Official notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here