Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate). MPSC as about 74 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra through the Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2020. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having LLB Qualification. Aspirants who are looking for PSC jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate)||74||LLB / LLM|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.27700 - 44770 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination.
Application Procedure of MPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on Online Application.
- If you are a new user then register online.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General: Rs.374.
- Reserved: Rs.274.
|Online application starts from||3rd January 2020|
|Last date for online application||23rd January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here