Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) published recruitment notification for the Police Sub Inspector, STI and ASO post. Online Applications will get started on 21st June 2019. MPSC as various vacancies to fulfill, Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Government Jobs|
MPSC Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details:
|Name of The post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
Eligibility Criteria for PSI, STI & ASO posts:
- Candidate needs to have a Degree of a statutory university.
- Must have a Command on the Marathi language.
Applicants age should not be less than 18 years must not exceed 35years as on 01/05/2019.
Pay matrix rs.38600 -122800 per month + other allowances.
- Written Test.
- Physical Test.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidate can apply for the MPSC Recruitment through the official website.
- Follow the Instruction Mentioned.
- If New User Registration / Create User Account.
- Create your Profile, click On Online Application.
- Fill the application form, Upload the relevant documents necessary.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Finally, take a print out the application form for future use.
Last Date for Online Application: 5th July 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here